Casual Infrared Sauna
Experience 45 minutes of total restoration in our large private sauna room.
This room allows for a little extra space to stretch around or lie down during your session. Complimentary filtered water, towel use and access to shower is provided.
our Sauna room can accommodate up to 4 people.
Single casual session $50
Couples casual session $65
25min express casual $35
additional person (45min) $15
additional person (25min) $10
Packages and Memberships
3 x 45min sessions $140 (once used pricing reverts back to normal)
3 x infrared sauna $140
6 x infrared sauna $250
12 x infrared sauna $490
20 x infrared sauna $820
additional person $15
3 month membership
3 x 45min sessions $99 per week
25min express 4 pack $110
Why use an infrared sauna?
Scientists have established that infrared waves are beneficial to the human body because they are easily absorbed, stimulating the lymphatic, immune and cardiovascular systems and also help remove toxins. The sun produces a combination of visible and invisible light, and one of those invisible spectrums is infrared rays. Invisible infrared wavelengths are what makes the sun feel warm (and ultraviolet wavelengths are what makes it bright). Infrared does all of this without any of the harmful rays of sunlight.
Unlike a traditional steam sauna, which heats the surrounding air inside the cabin, infrared heats the body directly. Air temperature in the sauna is not as important as the type and quality of the infrared being received.
1. Opening the roof vent and/ or door allows fresh air to enter if needed
2. Drink liquids prior to, during and after your session
3. Towel off during your session. This will help the body to perspire more freely
4. Massage sore or tight muscles during the session as this will speed up healing and effectiveness.
5. Oils and lotions tend to decrease perspiration by blocking pores
6. Some minerals can be lost in perspiration. Supplements can be taken to replenish minerals
7. Limit food intake and hour before your session. This will allow your body to detox more effectively because you will not be using that energy for digestion
8. Don't be afraid to use our towels to make your session more comfortable! Roll them up as pillows, prop behind your back etc. Your comfort is important.